Saturday 17 November 2012

Hello and Welcome



Hello and welcome to my new blog!

Why all the baking?

I am a Brownie leader who has set herself the daunting task of completing the Queen’s Guide Award; all in just over a year. (Before I turn 26 and am deemed too old for such a challenge.) The Queen’s Guide Award is “highest award members can work toward in guiding” and involves all sorts of different sections; including “personal skill development”. So, in order to complete this section, over the next 12 months at least 60 hours of my time will be filled baking and blogging.


And the baubles?

I also enjoy all kinds of crafty activities and so when I try something new or make something I am particularly proud of I will also post about the resulting “baubles”. I might even post things about the other sections of my Queen’s Guide Award…


No comments:

Post a Comment